If you would like to join us as a Digital Account Manager, then please read our job description below and email your CV and a cover letter via the button below.
We are looking for a new account manager to join our team in the Hong Kong office to help us manage and grow our client base further in Hong Kong and across Southeast Asia.
This role is suitable for someone with one or more years’ experience in project managing digital projects and also has the desire to develop a client portfolio for themselves and also the business. Initially, you will have the opportunity to manage a small client base in Hong Kong with the view to growing the role into a larger and more senior account manager role.
- Managing specific client projects and campaigns in Hong Kong
- Nurturing quality and long-lasting relationships with existing and potential key business partners and clients to maximize business opportunities
- Support with managing and developing relationships with accounts
- Managing our sales funnel from lead generation to working with new clients
- Supporting senior management in the regional development strategy and any other initiatives to grow our business in the region
- Assisting in integrating our inbound and social media marketing strategies with business development objectives
- Coordinating new campaign proposals and providing them to prospects and existing clients
Key Skills Required
- Excellent communication, organization and project management skills
- In-depth knowledge of numerous digital marketing channels
- Competent knowledge in a number of digital marketing channel is desirable
- Previous experience in a digital marketing agency environment is also desirable
- Being a proactive self-starter who can manage their own workflow efficiently
- Fluent English in both oral and writing skills
- Fluent Cantonese also desirable