If you would like to apply for our Inbound Marketing Manager position, then please read our job description below and email your CV and a cover letter via the button below.
We're looking for a new talented inbound marketing manager to join our team in our Bali office in Seminyak.
Using your expertise in different marketing channels you will be an integral part of the business growth strategy for 2021 and beyond.
- To develop a new inbound marketing strategy across the business that includes critical marketing channel levers to achieve business growth
- Create, manage and execute new CRM and email marketing campaigns that reach out to our existing customer base and new prospect pipeline.
- Manage the inbound sales process, as well and introducing new CRM processes to align with sales and marketing functions
- Manage inbound organic and paid marketing campaigns on LinkedIn
- Develop new content-based marketing campaigns using content mediums such as blogs, guides and videos
- Manage communications with new inbounds sales leads from the APAC region
- Be involved in our social media strategy and provide leadership and direction for what content should be promoted through our key social media channels
- Creating sales and marketing collateral to be used as part of new business pipeline processes
- Attend online webinars and networking events
Key Skills Required
- Expert knowledge of email marketing campaign management and email marketing software
- Experience of running and managing B2B marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of how to use a CRM as part of an inbound marketing strategy (such as HubSpot, Zoho etc)
- Working knowledge of how to run organic and paid marketing campaigns on LinkedIn
- Excellent leadership, organisation and project management skills
- Fluent verbal and written English skills
- Experience in selling through verbal and written communication
- 4+ years experience in a marketing or digital sales role