Fear Not, read our newest #TaksuTips on how to post organic photo carousels when the option doesn’t appear.
Last week, we wanted to make a carousel post on Facebook to show our new job opportunities. Should be easy to do right? However, much to our dismay, the option to share a carousel was not available in the menu!
We checked across several of our clients Facebook pages and the issue was inconsistent (only one client had the issue, while other pages had the option to post carousels).
We then turned to Google, but did not have much luck (except one unanswered question in the Facebook help community – if you are still out there Swetha, we hope you read our blog post!)
So when life gives you lemons… We decided to find a solution.
In this blog post we give our guide on what to do when you are not able to create a carousel post on your Facebook Business Page. The best part: it’s pain free and costless!
Step 1: Create an Unpublished Post
- Log into your Facebook Business Manager
- Access “Page Posts” in the top left menu
- Click “Published Posts” and “Create Post”
- Press “Carousel” and create your carousel post just as you would normally do
- Change the bullet point at the bottom to “Use this post for an ad. It will also be published to the Page later” as shown below.
- Press “Create post”
Step 2: Schedule your Carousel post
- Go to “Ads Posts” and on the top you will see the Carousel post you just created
- Select it and schedule it for your Facebook Page – it is now good to go!